Be a part of this dynamic organization! Please complete the information below to join.
Membership shall be open to any organized club in the United States. The club:
- Shall operate continuously at one ice rink but need not control the rink where they curl.
- A copy of the club constitution, bylaws, or method of operation must accompany this Application.
- Your application and accompanying information will be presented to the Membership Committee for approval after consultation with the President.
- The individual paying club members must be in good standing with the club. The club must pay dues to the USWCA.
- A list of club members must be included with the application.
Per "Club" per year $10.00. Per "woman" (males are optional) curler per year $5.00. Net, payable in January of each curling year. All dues must be paid for eligibility to curl in any USWCA sponsored event. The "club" dues ($10.00) should be submitted with the application. (Please make check payable to USWCA).
Questions: Go to the Contact page and 'Send Us a Message'. Mention Membership in the Message box.