(Oct. 8, 2014) By Twila Yednock, Chair: USWCA Membership Committee
The USWCA Membership Committee is making plans to contact every non-member club in the US and invite them to join the USWCA. We should have packets out to the clubs by November 30, 2014.
Perhaps you are familiar with the very popular 5 and Under Bonspiels or the All-American events? These were created and are sponsored by the USWCA which provides beautiful, top quality winner pins for the clubs to award. Eligible members are also invited to play in the USWCA National and Senior National Bonspiels held throughout the country each year.
These are just a few examples of the diverse and fun benefits of belonging to the USWCA.
Be a part of this dynamic organization! Please complete the information in the side bar to the right, or print and mail the membership form to join.
Membership shall be open to any organized club in the United States. The club:
- Shall operate continuously at one ice rink but need not control the rink where they curl.
- A copy of the club constitution, bylaws, or method of operation must accompany this Application.
- Your application and accompanying information will be presented to the Membership Committee for approval after consultation with the President.
- The individual paying club members must be in good standing with the club. The club must pay dues to the USWCA.
- A list of club members must be included with the application.
Per "Club" per year $15.00. Per "woman" (males are optional) curler per year $7.00. Net, payable in January of each curling year. All dues must be paid for eligibility to curl in any USWCA sponsored event. The "club" dues ($15.00) should be submitted with the application. (Please make check payable to USWCA).
Questions: Go to the Contact page and 'Send Us a Message'. Mention Membership in the Message box.